Apr 13 2010 By Colin Paterson
HERE is a flavour of the stories making this week's Advertiser:
* LEFT WITH NOTHING: Glenmavis family speak out after house fire devastation.
* FAT TOWN JIBE: Reaction after Coatbridge named fattest town in Scotland.
* DUO BUSTED: Airdrie drug dealers jailed for total of nine years.
* FLOODY JOKE: Coatbridge residents demand action after decades of misery.
* INJURED TODDLER: Monklands mum complains about nursery.
* MOVIE REVIEW: Ian Bunting analyses 'Clash of the Titans'.
* ACES HIGH: Picture special as youngsters train with Airdrie United squad.
* ROVER THE MOON: Albion celebrate crucial win over Stranraer.