Mar 16 2010 By Colin Paterson
HERE is a flavour of the stories making today's Advertiser:
* Police probe three Monklands deaths in four days.
* Resignation shock after controversial Labour selection.
* Floody hell for Coatbridge resident.
* Hypnotist pockets £20,000 for jobs pep talk.
* Councillors' luxury in face of cutbacks.
* Ian Bunting's movie review: Shutter Island.
* Albion Rovers boss blasts Montrose counterpart after "anti-football" jibe.
* Airdrie United manager Kenny Black issues call ahead of crunch relegation clash.